Saturday, January 23, 2016

YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ENERGY


Hi peeps!

Here's a topic I'll have in my book.

All our personal conflicts in our lives boil down to only one root cause.

It's not how others treat us rather how we respond to to the way we're being treated.

Many times on Oprah Winfrey's Super Soul Sunday. I've listened to Oprah and her awesome guests talk in depth on this topic. 

See also Super Soul TV.

I think I now know what Oprah means by an "ah ha" moment!

It's when you don't just hear the words, but in that very moment in time, what you hear with your ears makes a spiritual connection within our souls.

You see peeps.

I've heard the words "each one of us is responsible for their own energy" but now that I had an "ah ha" moment ............ I GET IT!

I don't just get it ........... I understand it!

The key to absolute peace with others is not dependent on their action but "only" on how we respond or act towards that other person.

This quote says it perfectly!



You see peeps, conflict can only occur when we respond to someone with the same level of consciousness that they generated.

If we respond to anger with peace, to lying with truth, and respond with pure love to hate. We disarm the negative energy!

Kill the negative energy by starving it to death. 

"By not responding with the same negative energy, we are taking responsibility for our own energy".

Remember conflict can only exist when both people are responding with the same energy.

If no one takes the high road, a fight is the only outcome.

This spiritual truth applies to all humans who live on planet earth.

What do you think causes wars against other countries? One country gets offended and angry than the other country responds with the same level of consciousness, the outcome is the same for both individuals as it is for countries. War and needles fighting against each other ensues. 

In order for us to improve and grow spiritually, we must master this spiritual truth. Than and only than will we truly experience pure peace in our lives.

And above all!

#mywalkofdestiny


I'm spiritual not religious!







No comments:

Post a Comment