Thursday, January 21, 2016

IF YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED ME BEFORE STROKE?





Hi peeps!

If you were to ask me if I ever thought the cataclysmic life event like stroke would be the best thing that's ever happen to me?

You would assume the answer to be no!

BUT FOR ME, IT'S NOT NO IT'S YES!

100X OVER STROKE IS THE BEST LIFE EVENT I'VE EVER HAD! (Outside of marrying my soulmate Rebecca)!

NO WAY! WHAT?

Yes!

Physically I'm really really messed up! Can't walk, Barely talk, 1/2 paralyzed, wheelchair bound among thousand other things ........... but honestly .........

In the very core of me as a man I am learning the truth to my life on planet earth!

I have come to believe and understand that my divine calling my perfect destiny in my life was to be a stroke survivor like no other on planet earth!

If I ask myself is the catastrophic pain, the utter financial ruin, the cataclysmic life shattering stroke worth coming to know the absolute truth to life on planet earth? I say 100% yes!

I have met (because of my stroke) a group of people that are flat out amazing! They have taught me the real truth behind life as a human on this planet! It's you my stroke survivors! You are the absolute reason it's all worth it for me!

What is it?

Love! Love is the key to our life here on earth! True love is not a merely a feeling. It's an action!

#2 The key to absolute satisfaction and living an abundant life comes ONLY from helping your brother or sister human on this planet.

Are they sick? You can help. Are they hungry? Feed them. Are they in prison? Visit them. Are the cold? Give them a Jacket. Among many other ways to love!

Remember love is an action not just an emotion.


SEE I THINK STROKE SURVIVORS ARE TRULY THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH!


No comments:

Post a Comment