Tuesday, January 12, 2016

OPRAH WINFREY'S SUPER SOUL SUNDAY INSPIRES NEW DIRECTION FOR MY BOOK!


So I love my spiritual sister Oprah Winfrey and absolutely LOVE Super Soul Sunday!

Since my brain aneurysm and stroke September 17th 2010 there has been no greater spiritual force in my second chance on planet earth than Super Soul Sunday!

So I'm watching with a spiritual eagerness I get when I watch any episode of Super Soul Sunday!

But the episode I just watched with Dr. Eben Alexander was inspiring like never before!

You see, besides being a great Neurosurgeon, Dr. Eben Alexander and I have similar spiritual circles of life.

Like him, I also was adopted, Like him, the truth about my biological mother (she died of cancer when I was 18) I didn't know her but when I heard she had died years before from cancer it devastated me! Like him I also had a near death experience.

That brings me to my point!

In my book I wasn't clear how spiritual my book was going to be? Do I tell the world about my life transforming near death experience?

Now after watching Super Soul Sunday .............. ABSOLUTELY!

So, I promise peeps I will begin to recall more details of my near death experience and include them in my book I'm currently writing. 

THANKS SISTER OPRAH! YOU SPIRITUALLY AMAZE ME!

Aaron




No comments:

Post a Comment