Saturday, January 16, 2016

DO YOU KNOW I'M WRITING A BOOK? (FOR ALL MY FACEBOOK PEEPS)


For those that don't know, I've started to write a book called My Walk Of Destiny (The spiritual insights of stroke survivor Aaron Avila) 


Please like the Facebook Page I built for it. https://www.facebook.com/mywalkofdestiny/?

So for those that know me know I love Oprah Winfrey and her TV show Super Soul Sunday! 


I 100% agree with Oprah! There's a huge difference between a religious person and a spiritual person!

You see, I think the many religions man has created totally misrepresents who and what God truly is! LOVE! UNCONDITIONAL PURE LOVE FOR YOU HIS CREATION! 

See my Blog on the difference between religion and spiritually.

So I discovered the other day Oprah has a website called Super Soul Sunday Tv!

Something we Authors struggle with is clear direction when writing our book! lol Okay playing, I really don't know! I speak for me.

So I watched this video Oprah did on Your Own Truth!

OMG! LIFE CHANGING FOR ME!

I KNOW KNOW WHAT MY PERFECT DESTINY IS! 

BE MY INCREDIBLE ME!

POWERFUL!






No comments:

Post a Comment