Friday, October 9, 2015

SPIRITUAL INSIGHT FOR MY BOOK 10/9/15


SUFFERING BRINGS ENLIGHTENMENT  


Being a wheelchair bound stroke survivor enduring years of chronic pain I have come to realize that the more the my suffers, the more enlightened I become.

Why?

I think it's because I no longer can put any trust in my own abilities (physically) to solve any problems. I must look only to the spiritual truth. I must look only to God to solve any problems I may have in my life.

Before my stroke leaving me wheelchair bound I could physically do things to solve a problem.

Dealing with things with our physical bodies actually is not the best way!

You see, we are spiritual beings therefore the truth is, our life problems are not physical at all. And the harder we try physically correct what is truly a spiritual fight the worse the problem gets.

Our correction of our life problem must be fought spiritually. With prayer and meditation.
Only in the quietness of your mind can you hear the voice of God revealing the solution or the truth of what you need to learn to get out of the life problem.

Remember, bad things happen for us not to us!




No comments:

Post a Comment