Monday, October 5, 2015

OPRAH WINFREY ENDORSED SPIRITUAL TRUTH



Oprah says "Tweet Tweet"

I say "This needs to be in my book" lol

Sarah I'm writing this to you and Jon, but this spiritual truth is for everyone on planet earth that's gone through what we've trained to believe "bad things" but the "bad thing" really don't exist at all!

READY FOR THE SPIRITUAL TRUTH THAT CAN TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE, JON'S LIFE AND MINE A WHEELCHAIR BOUND BRAIN ANEURYSM AND STROKE SURVIVOR?


You see Sarah I believe the real truth is what we've been told are "bad things" aren't really bad things!

Your life, or the life of a loved one (like Jon or me) our life path is really being powerfully and perfectly directed by the creator himself!

Yes ........... sometimes very hard honey but the creator loves us to much to let us to stay the way we are! Our lives, worth more than gold, are being guided to our perfect destiny where we will thrive!

Look for it! Tell Jon only he will find it someday! I'm finding it!

With the powerful energy called love!


No comments:

Post a Comment