Sunday, October 25, 2015

BOOK UPDATE 10/25/15



Chapter 1
MY WALK OF DESTINY BEGINS


HEADACHES SO BAD! THEY’D BRING ME TO MY KNEES.

Several months prior to my aneurysm exploding in my brain, I would get headaches that felt like an Ice Pick was being driven into my brain!l Extreme light and sound sensitivity had me spending days and weeks in a blacked out completely quiet bedroom. Both light or sound would cause the most excruciating pain in my brain.

You see, I had been to the ER several times prior and each time I was treated for migraines and sent home. Every prescription migraine medication no matter how strong brought no relief! A pain so excruciating, I contemplated suicide to get relief. 

My primary Doctor forgot to schedule my MRI and my aneurysm exploded 1 week later!

Two weeks after my aneurysm exploded I survived a major stroke!

So sure were the Doctors I was going to die after my aneurysm exploded, they would not work on me for 24 hours. They figured why waste resources on somebody who was going to die.

So sure were they I was going to die, they held a live funeral in the hospital bereavement room for my family to say their last goodbye’s.

What the Doctors didn’t realize that it wasn’t up to them if I lived or died! It was up to the creator of the universe! He himself showed me mercy, grace and love and let me live!



No comments:

Post a Comment