Saturday, October 17, 2015

PLEASE READ EVERYONE!



Hi peeps!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

On September 17th 2010 my life as I knew it stopped and my second chance life began.

You see, as fast as lightning strikes I survived, what kills most, a major brain aneurysm and stroke.

I was even so fortunate to have a near death experience.

Who and what I am today and who I was in my first chance at life at planet earth are 2 totally different people!

Through my stroke and near death experience, I've been transformed into the spiritual being I always truly was!

For I have come to know for fact, all mankind is a spiritual creation!

The earth, the universe all a creation! It's only mankind who doesn't truly know the 100% truth of his reason and existence on planet earth!

I have been given grace, mercy and love to see truth!



Wow! 



Now that's heavy!

Now the reason I started this Blog in the first place! lol

I need guidance peeps!

My walk of destiny in this life, is to write a book.

I also know the destiny for this book is a best seller. This will change the way my awesome family has been living since my stroke in 2010. Surviving on under 19,000 a year!

I also believe it's my destiny through my book to meet my dear sister Oprah Winfrey!

So what are my options to get it published? Agent? Self Publish? What? Help me peeps please.

Aaron Avila 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2livesin1
Email: 2livesin1@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment