Sunday, October 4, 2015

BOOK SPIRITUAL INSIGHT



Hi peeps!

So during meditation I received this! See what you think?

THE SPIRITUAL WORLD IS AS REAL AS THE PHYSICAL 

You see peeps through stroke and near death experience I have learned this truth.


That every man on the face of planet earth is a spiritual being expressing itself through a physical body. It does not matter if a man believes it or not! It's fact and it's truth!

We (mankind) are actually living in a spiritual world manifested partly as a physical element.

Ever wonder why when sometimes you really want something really bad and the harder you struggle try to get it, the more frustrated and angry you become?

I think because the truth or spiritual realm knows that it won't be good for you so can't have nor attain it. The more you struggle and fight, the more miserable you become!

Try this way instead when you feel this type of resistance in your life. Take it on for what it really is. A spiritual issue!

Seek after it with your spiritual eyes! Trust me you have them deep inside you!

Learn to quiet your mind through meditation. Deep within every man, in a quiet still place inside is the spiritual you! Test me and see! Let me know your experience?

Anyway, once you can see you life as it truly is (spiritual), You will know exactly know what to do, and like me, know the correct path for your circle of life. Every minute detail!

I'll explain in more detail in my book!

Let love energy rule your life while you have it on planet earth!

Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment