Sunday, July 12, 2015

WOW!


Peeps!

I had probably the most amazing experience since my stroke 5 years ago!

I have to say I have the most awesome son, Ryan Avila a stroke survivor man could ask for!

So he takes me to our big downtown Santa Rosa Shopping Mall. OMG I had not been there since my stroke 5 years ago!

It was like seeing life all over again!

Since really I have been totally separated from society for the past 5 years due to my stroke!

It was like being on the outside looking in!

This is where and how I used to live before stroke!

I'm 100% not the man I used to be before stroke! I'm a totally better person because of my stroke!

The deep thankfulness for my life is at the very core of who I am as a man now! I didn't have that before stroke!

I can nor do I ever want back my old former self! I love the new me!

To my amazing soulmate and best friend Rebecca Avila and my completely awesome son, Ryan Avila I love you with every fiber of my being! Thank you for being the most amazing people in my life! I love you like no other on this planet!

More later peeps!

Aaron

#mywalkofdestiny



No comments:

Post a Comment