Thursday, July 16, 2015

CALLING ALL FAMOUS PEOPLE!



Hi!

My name is Aaron Avila

I survived a major brain aneurysm and stroke September 17th 2010.

I can't walk and don't talk very well.

So I'm watching the ESPEY Awards last night and was so inspired!

The cancer awareness raised was amazing!

Through my stroke I was given a gift to start a global movement called Second Chance Stroke Survivors on Facebook.

I help 1,000's of stroke survivors worldwide on a daily bases.

I realized after watching the ESPEY'S I need what the ESPEY'S had! Famous people willing to use their platform to help raise stroke awareness!

Here are some celebrities that have had strokes. Randy Travis being the most recent.

Any famous people out in Twitterland want to collaborate with me and use your platform to help raise stroke awareness worldwide?

There are 10's of 1,000's that need our help!

Tweet me direct if interested.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Second Chance Stroke Survivors
#mywalkofdestiny

#unitingtheworldthroughstrokesurvival 


No comments:

Post a Comment