Tuesday, July 14, 2015

MY NEW CREED! THANKS OPRAH!



As I learned this on Super Soul Sunday, I'm now finally getting it!

My eyes are opening to this simple yet totally life changing truth!

Look, if I never had my stroke, with near death experience I would have not come to know the truth!

I would never become so fulfilled as a human being!

For I was given the gift of starting what's now a global movement called Second Chance Stroke Survivors on Facebook!

I am used to help 1,000's of the most amazing people on planet earth!

Stroke Survivors!

They inspire me! 

I feel I've been granted a second chance on this planet so I can tell them who they really are inside!

You are mighty warriors! You are a stroke survivor! 

YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!

With the most powerful force on planet earth,
LOVE!

Aaron 


#mywalkofdestiny

#mywalkofdestiny

No comments:

Post a Comment